Monday 6 August 2012

Country Living Fair - Harrogate

Actually I should say, The Country Living Christmas Fair - Harrogate.  The Country Living Magazine has for many years held Spring and Christmas Fairs in London and other venues, but this year for the first time they are staging a Christmas Fair in Harrogate at the Harrogate International Centre from 29th November to 2nd December, 2012.


I know it seems very early to be talking of Christmas, but I have been selected to exhibit at the Fair - Stand M49, so it is very much on my mind. It is making me feel very excited, if apprehensive about all the preparation I need to do.  I'm not quite sure yet how I will design the stand to best show my sculpture and am looking out everywhere I go for ideas and suitable ways to display.  

Can you help with ideas or advice?  Should I stay white and simple, or try to decorate?  

As an exhibitor I have one or two Limited Offer tickets to give away - it is buy one ticket and get one FREE, as long as booked before 17th September, 2012.  If you would like one, or more,  please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...